MoU’s and Agreement's
The Hon’ble Prime Minister made an official visit to Brunei Darussalam on 21-23 April 2019 and witnessed of the signing ceremony of the six Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the two governments. Besides the six MoU, both countries agreed on the Exchange of Notes on the “Visa waiver” arrangement for diplomatic and official passports. Additionally, three more MoUs/Agreements were signed by private entrepreneurs during the VVIP visit of the Hon’ble Prime Minister. The signed MoUs/Agreements are as followed:
Government to Government
- The Memorandum of Understanding on Scientific and Technical Cooperation in the field of Agriculture.
- The Memorandum of Understanding on the Cooperation in the field of Fisheries.
- The Memorandum of Understanding on the Cooperation in the field of Livestock.
- The Memorandum of Understanding on the field of Cooperation in the Supply of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)
- The Memorandum of Understanding on the Cooperation in the field of Youth and Sports.
- The Memorandum of Understanding on Culture and Arts Cooperation.
Private to Private
- The Memorandum on Cooperation Agreement between the National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Brunei Darussalam (NCCIBD) and the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI)
- The Memorandum of Understanding on Joint Collaboration for the Provision of Professional Skills Development and Training in Petroleum Geoscience between Dimension Strata SDN BHD and Green Power Limited Bangladesh and Environment Science, University of Dhaka.
- The Memorandum on Understanding between Ghanim International Cooperation SDN BHD an Taj Food Industries Limited, a subsidiary of the Nizam Group of Companies to extend their bilateral cooperation in the Halal Food Sector.